PNP Faculty Information
Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner–Acute Care Certification Exam
Special testing windows remain in effect for this exam now through December 2023. Year-round testing opportunities are planned to resume beginning December 2023.
New Time Limit on Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam Eligibility
Effective 1/1/2024, PNPs must successfully pass the certification within 5 years of graduation from a PNP program. Email email@example.com for additional information.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Faculty Item Writing Module
- Especially for faculty! Do you have pain points or challenges in your item writing process? Writing exam questions is both a science and an art. Learn the fundamentals of exam development and item writing from the experts at PNCB with this no-cost module. You'll see how to craft fair, relevant questions to avoid flaws and accurately validate knowledge. 2.5 contact hours.
Latest Faculty Newsletters/Updates
- December 2022 Newsletter
- November 2022 Newsletter
- August 2022 Newsletter
- PNCB Statement: PNP Exams, the Passing Standard, and Candidate Passing Rates
- PNCB Statement: National Task Force Standards: Hours Impact
- PNCB DNP Impact Statement
- April 2022 Newsletter
- March 2022: PNCB Office Move Announcement
- March 2022 Newsletter
- February 2022 Newsletter