Reinstatement of Certification
Has your certification recently lapsed? Are you interested in regaining your certification?
Our reinstatement program provides a way for nurses who are lapsed CPNs, CPNPs, or PMHSs to regain their certification.
- Certifications must be reinstated within 12 months of lapsing.
- The reinstatement period begins 3/1 of the certification expiration year and ends 2/28 of the following year. If this time frame is missed, you must meet current exam eligibility requirements and retest to become certified again.
- Each individual certification may be reinstated one time.
- Please review the CPN, CPNP or PMHS Request for Reinstatement for additional information.
- Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.