Your PMHS Corner
Welcome to your resource page!
Here you can find ways to support your commitment to lifelong learning, request materials specific to your unique credential, and more. For current volunteer opportunities, see how to get involved.
Info You Can Use
- PMHS-related clinical practice resources
- Free materials to promote your credential
- Sample press release
- Your Wallet Card
- PMHS Lapel Pin
- Duplicate Wall Certificate
- APRN Consensus Model Toolkit
- APRN Consensus Model Maps
Colleague Referral Program
Earn rewards when you encourage others to see PMHS certification.
- PNCB's Pediatric Updates often offer one or more PMHS-related modules
- PNCB's National Calendar of CE Events
- Medscape and Clinical Advisor may offer pediatric behavioral/mental health CE relevant to your PMHS recertification
- KySS Online Child & Adolescent Mental Health Fellowship: see discount details below
- CDC's Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Online Child & Adolescent Mental Health Fellowship Discount. CPNPs and PMHSs receive a 10% discount on the cost of a well-respected self-paced online learning program from Ohio State University, Keep Yourself Strong and Secure (KySS). Visit nursing.osu.edu/kyss to learn more, and enter enrollment code: AcCELL=PNCB!2019 to receive your discount.
- Guilford Press Discount. Save 20% on any Guilford Press book or journal subscription. Use the offer code NEWS to access your benefit year-round.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Discount. Save 15% on a variety of AAP titles. Order online at shop.aap.org and apply promotion code PNCB2019 at checkout. Or call toll-free at 888/227-1770 and mention the PNCB promotion code. Discount available through December 31, 2019. Not applicable for bulk sales, Bright Futures, PREP, journals, Pedialink, or live events and related products, and for publications where AAP resells but is not the sole publisher.
- Lexicomp's Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook Discount. Certificants save 35%. Log in to your portal and click Access My Ordered Online Modules for your special discount link.
Each year, PNCB recognizes:
- One PMHS or CPNP who extends the reach of their role beyond regular practice activities.
Previous award recipients are not eligible. Self-nominations are accepted. Learn more about the PNCB Awards Program.