Continuing Education & Events Calendar
PNCB posts hospital and membership conference events that may be of interest to nursing professionals who provide care for pediatric populations. Postings on this calendar do not imply that PNCB is endorsing a particular event. PNCB is unable to post private/for-profit events.
Contact email@example.com to request posting and share a link to your event information.
Online CE sources to consider:
- PNCB modules
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences
- The National STD Curriculum from the UW STD Prevention Training Center and the University of Washington
- Healio Pediatric CME
- The National Association of Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- OPENPediatrics hosted by Boston Children's Hospital
- The Society of Pediatric Nurses (SPN)
The calendar below for non-PNCB events is always subject to change. Please check the event’s website or reach out to their contact person to confirm events.