Continuing Education, Conferences & Webinars Calendar
PNCB posts hospital and membership events that may be of interest to nursing professionals who provide care for pediatric populations. Postings on this calendar do not imply that PNCB is endorsing a particular event. PNCB is unable to post private/for-profit events.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request posting and share a link to your event information. The calendar below is always subject to change. Please check the event’s website or reach out to their contact person to confirm events.
PNCB offers more than 100 hours of accredited CE online. Explore all topics here. More continuing education sources are listed at the bottom of this page.
- PNCB modules
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences
- The National Association of Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- The National STD Curriculum from the UW STD Prevention Training Center and the University of Washington
- The Society of Pediatric Nurses (SPN)
- Healio Pediatric CME
- OPENPediatrics hosted by Boston Children's Hospital