Support CPN certification with these resources
Nurses, mentors, and administrators benefit with PNCB downloads about the Certified Pediatric Nurse credential!
Start or support the journey to CPN
- Why become CPN certified?
- Learn or share what knowledge is tested and see a readiness checklist.
- Bring the No Pass, No Pay program to your workplace with this justification letter.
- New for 2021! CPN downloadable notecards to congratulate, thank, and encourage.
- New for 2021! CPN graphics for email or social media to congratulate, thank, and encourage.
- Share our CPN Certification PowerPoint.
- Download the CPN certification poster or the CPN exam flyer.
- Show how certification is increasing on your unit with a CPN goal poster.
Are you a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner? Interested in Becoming One?
- See this flyer for CPNP Testing & Recertification Basics
- Download a CPNP Poster to increase awareness about your CPNP role
Celebrate the achievement
- Print a Wall of Distinction poster for your unit/workplace.
- Write an article for your employer newsletter.
- Congratulate others with these greeting cards.
- Download Certified Nurses Day posters and cards.
- Personalize your certification's press release template to inform the community of your achievement: CPN press release / CPNP press release / PMHS press release