PNCB Program Resources
Please contact our staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your program’s statistical information.
Are you a new program seeking PNCB recognition? Please contact us at 1-888-641-2767 for questions about our process.
All acute and primary care PNP programs currently recognized by PNCB complete an annual online PNP Program Survey each fall updating information that includes accreditation dates and organizations, the number of direct care clinical practice hours, and information about the following courses.
- Advanced Practice Health Assessment
- Advanced Practice Pharmacology
- Advanced Practice Physiology/Pathophysiology
- No cost for programs to participate.
- Students of participating programs receive faster processing of exam application supporting document requirements.
- Programs receive access to aggregate student statistics in addition to a profile of all statistical information including national average pass rates, the average number of clinical practice hours and additional information we compile to support participating PNP programs.
Is your program recognized? See our lists of Primary Care PNP Programs, Acute Care PNP Programs, and Dual PNP Programs.
Not recognized? Please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-641-2767 if your program is not currently included on our list of recognized programs. We will work with you to meet your students' certification needs.
PNCB's exams are recognized by all state boards of nursing to meet certification requirements for advanced practice licensure.
- Applying for Primary Care, Acute Care, or Dual AC/PC PNP program recognition? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-641-2767.
- Applying for renewal of recognized status? PNCB will contact you during the fall of each year to complete your PNP Program Resources Application.
- Updating your program's contact information? Please email email@example.com.
- Looking for current PNCB exam statistics? They can be found here.
- Questions? Contact 1-888-641-2767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.