Updated July 31, 2020
PNCB is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Information from Prometric Testing Centers:
• PNCB exam candidates are in the essential workforce category.
• Safe distancing procedures. Note that masks – medical or cloth – are required.
• Site openings and seat capacity status.
• FAQs including expired ID policies and managing rescheduling.
Click here to reschedule your Prometric test center appointment.
Beginning August 3, 2020, Prometric cancellation and rescheduling fees will be re-instated.
Candidates who have their appointments canceled or rescheduled as a result of continued site closures or regional restrictions will not be penalized in this circumstance and are entitled to one free Prometric reschedule for their exam.
Candidates who are unable to test due to COVID-19 illness or impact should follow Prometric's standard escalation procedure by using Prometric's Test Taker “Contact Us” form and choose "Request a Refund."
For additional information and updates, please visit Prometric’s website. PNCB will adjust current eligibilities to accommodate the current situation. Candidates with questions should contact PNCB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PNCB continues to work with its testing center vendor Prometric as current appointments are cancelled or rescheduled.
- Exam applications are being accepted and processed.
- Existing Exam Appointments: Please contact Prometric to schedule or reschedule your testing appointment. You may reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions. Rescheduling fees do not apply during this time.
Previous updates on this page were provided: June 22, 2020; June 10, 2020; April 28, 2020; April 15, 2020; April 10, 2020; March 30, 2020; March 23, 2020; March 17, 2020; March 10, 2020