PPL Credit for Survey Participation
If you are a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care (CPNP-PC) or a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Acute Care (CPNP-AC) who completed our 2023 Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Competency Framework Survey during February or March 2023, use the instructions below to add your 1 Professional Practice Linkages credit (worth 10 contact hours) to your ReCErt Tracker or Recert application.
Thank you again for taking the time to help us complete this important study about the evolution of pediatric nurse practitioners’ competence and professional advancement throughout their careers!
To Add on your ReCErt Tracker:
- Log into your portal.
- Under Navigation on the left, click ReCErt Tracker.
- Choose Add Contact Hours.
- Click Add under Transactions.
- For Level 1, choose Professional Practice Linkages.
- For Level 2, choose Committee.
- Enter the date you completed the survey for both Start Date and Completed Date.
- Enter the name/description as: 2023 Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Competency Framework Survey
- Then be sure to select a Recert application method that includes PPL when you recertify
- To apply the PPL on your Recert application (between Nov 1 – Jan 31 annually), you will need to select a Recert method that includes PPL.
- A maximum of 1 PPL is accepted per CPNP-PC or CPNP-AC Recert application.
- 1 PPL is worth 10 contact hours for your Recert.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.