PNCB's No Pass, No Pay Certification Support Program
Support CPN Certification for Nurses—with no risk!
PNCB's No Pass, No Pay is the original, award-winning
employer program to help nurses earn the gold standard in pediatric RN certification—PNCB's Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN)—with
zero financial risk to nurses and employers. No Pass, No Pay supports recertification too.
How No Pass, No Pay works:
- Hospitals, clinics, home healthcare, therapeutic daycares, travel, and other employers enroll in No Pass, No Pay for 12 months and provide at least 10 eligible RNs for CPN testing (5 at smaller employers). There is no cost for employers to enroll.
- Nurses get 2 attempts per contract year to pass the CPN exam. If they don't pass on either attempt, PNCB absorbs the failed exam fees.
- No Pass, No Pay employers pay monthly invoices only for exam fees of nurses who pass the CPN exam.
- Enrolled employers pay monthly exam invoices only for nurses who pass. The exam fee is $295 per passing nurse.
- Nurses and employers receive free, ongoing program guidance,
informational and promotional materials, one-to-one
support, onsite recruitment assistance, and more from trained and dedicated PNCB staff.
- No Pass, No Pay-enrolled employers can also add PNCB's CPN practice tests and recertification fees to the program to support preparation and staying certified!
Thank you for offering this program. It's one of the best things we have done for our nurses!
I think that the No Pass, No Pay program is a great way to help nurses to enhance their career without hurting their budget.
No Pass, No Pay allowed me to be relaxed and, most likely, to perform better on the exam.
Everyone wins when more certified nurses provide care for children: hospitals, nurses—and most importantly—patients and their families. Sign up for PNCB's No Pass, No Pay Program today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and get started.