We want to recognize you on our website in our Faces of Certification feature at the lower right of most PNCB website pages, on our Facebook page,
or our Celebrating Your Achievement section!
If you're certified through the PNCB, show us your smile using the following guidelines:
• Scrubs and lab coats are great! Dressing up works too. Casual clothes are fine too as long there are no handbags on shoulders, etc.
• Although not a requirement, indoor shots work best for lighting. If your employer has a colorful wall for a background, this makes a wonderful backdrop!
• PNCB Staff will need to crop photos shoulder-to-shoulder to fit in the Faces of Certification rectangular space, so we ask that you have some space around you. Forward-facing shots work really well.
• Photos need to have adequate resolution (clarity). Cell phone photos usually do not work well.
• Please attach the file (preferably jpg format) to your email. Embedding or copying and pasting the file into the body of an email usually makes it unable to be used.
• We'd love to feature children in the photo with you, but unless parents complete a release form, we unfortunately can't post it.
• Photos don't have to be taken by a professional photographer, but be sure the image you send reflects a professional demeanor.
• Feel free to wear your certification lapel pin if you'd like.
• Tell us about yourself: When sending your photo, in 1-2 sentences, describe what you do, what type of unit you work in, what you like most about being certified, and/or being a pediatric nurse.
Ready to share your photo? Email email@example.com and we'll let you know when it is posted. Thank you for letting us recognize your certification achievement in this way!